Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default How to Measure Strength of Small Springs?

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 00:01:24 GMT, (Doug White)
wrote:

I am attempting to lighten the ejector & extractor springs in a couple of
AR-15 based target rifles. My wife and I shoot in a league in May, and
it's all standing (offhand), one shot at a time. I would prefer A) not
to bounce hot brass off adjacent competitors, and B) not have to hunt for
brass flung all over the place.

http://www.dlsports.com/ar15_multipu...gas_block.html

Or stick on a brass deflector. They are legal under NRA rules

http://www.championshooters.com/stor...cat=277&page=1

Gunner, jonesing for an M1A, really really bad. And they are legal
here in Kalifornia.

Anyone want to trade one for machine tools?