Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Education--second question

Mark & Juanita said:

Greg G. wrote:

Joe said:

"George" wrote in message
ds.net...

"Roger Woehl" wrote in message
. ..
Greetings,
For all responders to this topic, in which generation would you place
yourself? Traditionalist (born pre1945), Boomer, GenX, Millennial
(GenY)

A more appropriate question would be "when did you stop learning?"
Think you'd find the end of the alphabet quit before the
"traditionalist."

What's the last book you read? Even better question. Mine is _ A
History
of Medicine_ by Lois Magner.

The Soul of a Tree
A Woodworker's Reflections
George Nakashima

At least it's on topic. :-\

Around here, your children won't be reading the Hardy Boys or Nancy
Drew. Mark Twain books are also on the hit list of the redneck 82 IQ
fundamentalist book nazis.

Please, don't disparage rednecks. They aren't the ones who've pulled
those books, it's the elite, ivy-league educated bunch who've decided that
those kinds of books perpetuate stereotypes and racial and gender biases
that interfere with the self-esteem of norm-challenged underprivileged
pre-adults of the pre-teen persuasion.

Don't misunderstand, I'm talking the ones who run Cobb. (And possibly
the rolling DUI, inbred retards who drove trucks with broken
windshields and crushed grilles, sans mufflers, while throwing beer
cans and bottles at me while riding a bicycle around Marietta 20 years
ago.) Not the country folks. However, I do have a bone to pick with
the den of inbred, wife-beating, daughter molesting hyenas who ran
Cobb, and to a lesser degree, those who now run this state. As
previously discussed with George, this was a local thing 20 years ago.
No Ivy League educated types around here in 1987 - they wouldn't have
lasted 5 minutes before retching and hopping back on a plane. We ran
off the entirety of the school board and several crooked lawyers who
were vying for a seat on the Superior court due to their participation
in secret meetings in which they divvied up taxpayer money, fraud,
arson, judicial misconduct, and various criminal covers-ups. Many of
their children were filthy little spoiled antisocial maggots as well.
Pure white trash. Some from MO, some from FL, and one from PA. Cobb
was a low spot that collected the scummy run-off from around the
nation. It's a long and sordid story that you can eventually read
about should you care to do so.

Greg G.