Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Price Pfister Pfaucets

"SteveB" wrote in message
Had a problem with the last two Price Pfister pfaucets. Wouldn't stay on,
and the replacement cartridges started making a creaking noise and a jerky
motion when using the handle. A single handle kitchen faucet model. They
sent me replacement cartridges, and both creak.

Now I see them on sale at the Borg, and I need three for an addition. Did
I get some bad ones, or are they just going to seed? Had some cheap
Glacier Bay, and they worked fine.

Steve

If the lube doesn't help, get yourself some Moen faucets for the addition.
You might have to visit a real plumbing supply or bath/kitchen store to get
them. They might be more expensive, but it's not like you buy a new faucet
every week. You'll be happy with the Moen stuff.