Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Ideas for filling gaps in threshold

"blueman" wrote in message
And the caulk will fill gaps around your patch if you don't get a
perfect precision fit...

I'm leaning towards doing it this way using some white oak.

I'm not sure what you mean by adhesive caulk. Woud a good construction
adhesive work or are you referring to something else? If something
else, can you suggest some trade names so I can try to get some.

Well, it you just need to fill something and then cover it over with a strip
of would, then at trade name you might use is Bondo. If it weathers on a
car, it will weather on a woodworking project.