Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Punched a hole in my gas tank last night

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:56:59 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Robert Swinney" quickly quoth:

Strap sez: ". . . . .I learned how to tie a shop rag on my arm below the elbow to keep the
gasoline out of my arm pit that day. That smarts, if you haven't had
the blessed luck to get gas in your pits yet. "

So Strap, is their a specific octane number you run best on ?

If it hits my armpit, I run around in circles screaming and flapping
my arms no matter what octane the gas is, Mr. Swiney.

---
Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done.