Posted to uk.d-i-y
Darren1971 Darren1971 is offline

Default Fitting / plumbing a ceiling-mounted shower

On 11 Jan, 15:12, wrote:

I agree - this is pretty much exactly what I did with a Hans Grohe
raindance shower head in our shower room, except the batten went over
the top of the (attic) joists, on which the feed pipe was clipped,
then it went down via an elbow and into a straight tap connector
fitting (this made it easier to get the tap connector at exactly the
right level compared to the ceiling. *The showerhead's chrome ceiling
pipe then just screwed into the tap connector, with the (supplied)
chrome ring hiding the joint.

Brilliant - that sounds identical to what I have and need to do.
Thanks very much