Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Camoman Camoman is offline

Default Identify This pls

I was given this. I want to restore it. At first I thought it was an old
make-up dresser, but i was told it is an old wash desk. Does anyone know
for sure? And Does the mirror go on the lower side or high one? What age
would this be and what is the color one of these should be? I have started
to remove layers of paint. I believe the wood under it all is Oak. I have
posted the 2 pics of it. Sory that it is in so bad a shape, I have started
to glue it back together. Thnx

Attached Thumbnails
Identify This pls-hpim0569-jpg  Identify This pls-hpim0570-jpg