Posted to alt.home.repair
Buck Turgidson Buck Turgidson is offline

Default Closed Cell Foam Insulation...

Yes, I have and have been generally satisfied. It is kind of a last resort.
As the other poster indicated, Tigerfoam is a major brand.

I drilled holes in each stud bay about 18 apart, and just went around the
room, going up one tier on each pass. It seemed to fill well, but I gues
I'll never know.

I have also used ridgid foam panels in my basement, and it is great.
Obviously I had to remove the old wood panelling and replaced it with
drywall.. I lost about an inch and had to have the carpet re-cut.

"BlinnPR" wrote in message
Has anybody on the list blown in closed cell foam insulation
themselves. Any recommendations on products, who sells it or where I
can get the equipment.

TIA,
Steven