Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default 2008 Pres

George wrote:

Only a loony leftist loser could come up with such nonsense.

Read posts from "heybub" (who is a not unusual full bore right wing I
don't care who dies as long as I get more money guy). He says that
what is his is his, don't touch it and the most important thing is to
get more no matter how it is done even it it involves being
disingenuous by having the government do it for you because they are
taking someone else's worth and transferring it to you.

Let me get this straight. I don't want to put words in your mouth, so if I'm
wrong, please correct me.

Is it your view:

The Republicans should be criticized because they use the power of the
government to take from one person and give the proceeds (less a handling
fee) to another person?

Giggle.