Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Jigsaws

Yeah, spend the extra for a Bosch. There is no other power tool in
which the difference in performance between cheap and good is as great
as the jigsaw.

I looked at that same Skil recently but decided to spend the extra money
and just got a Bosch 1591. Wow, I think I could write my name in plywood
with that baby, I didn't know a jigsaw could be that smooth. That old
line about only crying once when you pay for a good tool rather than
crying every time you try to use a cheap tool is now my official policy.
;^)

Second that. Forget the skil, ryobi, etc.... Buy stuff that'll remind you
why you spent the extra $$ every time you pick it up.

You'll be a lot less likely to throw the bosch in frustration too. See, it
saves you in repair costs too!

Anytime you need justification for tools, just post here.

jc