Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Double glazed panels

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Can you buy custom double glazed panels where one edge is a curve? My
local place says no. It would be to fit to a Victorian sash. Other similar
houses in this street have had the original sash windows which had curved
tops replaced with new double glazing complete units which have straight
tops - making them look even worse than replacement windows normally do.

You mean an arched top glass unit?
Then yes, easily possible.
The place I get mine from (in Leicester) supply any shape and size you
require.
For some of the ones I do, I just take a cardboard template to them, and
they have never failed me yet.
Alan.