Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default The Tears Of Finding The Truth

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
radiosrfun wrote:

They love their religion so much, but don't have the balls to show their
faces... Nice guys! And I'm supposed to want to rush to join them - why?
They don't have my support and never will. Jail time? Hell, they ought to
be
shot. In that short time, they'll come back out more bitter than ever.
Jail
is just a short time out for them.

Shooting them is a waste of bullets. Just feed them to those wild
hogs in the US Southwestern states.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Mike, with all due respect to your opinion - with all the money I've thrown
away in my life time for foolishness - I'd gladly pay for the bullets to rid
the world of those assholes. Now "that" would be an "investment".