Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default The Tears Of Finding The Truth

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

James Beck wrote:

says...
abdo911 wrote:

Through The Internet
INTRODUCTION
The following story occurred on the
Internet
through one of the chat programs (Freetel) in January 1999. It is a
real dialogue between a Christian and a Muslim. The story centers
on
Derek's realization of today's Christianity and his subsequent
conversion to lslam. This Christian-Muslim dialogue has been edited
for readability and for the clarity of its message.

[image/jpeg]

That picture is worth a thousand korans.

It dates from that time when Muslims were calling for Europeans to be
killed
over the 'Danish cartoons'.

I'm pleased to say that several Muslims have now been jailed in the UK
for
their part in those demos on racial hatred grounds.

AND soliciting murder.

Four Muslim men have been jailed for their part in protests at the Danish
embassy in London, against cartoons satirising the Prophet Muhammad.

Mizanur Rahman, 24, Umran Javed, 27, and Abdul Muhid, 24, were each jailed
for
six years for soliciting to murder after telling a crowd to bomb the UK.

A fourth man, Abdul Saleem, 32, was jailed for four years for stirring up
racial
hatred at the protest in 2006.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6904622.stm

Graham

They love their religion so much, but don't have the balls to show their
faces... Nice guys! And I'm supposed to want to rush to join them - why?
They don't have my support and never will. Jail time? Hell, they ought to be
shot. In that short time, they'll come back out more bitter than ever. Jail
is just a short time out for them.