Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2008 Pres

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Now you're using the right word: meddle

"Hard work" doesn't really enter into this discussion, since I consider
that
a positive term, as opposed to meddling, which is a negative term. The
only
country in the Middle East where we should've meddled is Saudi Arabia,
and
the meddling should've involved an officially announced invasion for the
sole purpose of placing the country under totally new management: Ours.

I think, like in many other things, the difference between meddle
and hard work is largely ex-post facto and depends on the success. If
things went well it was hard work (GWI from a strictly military view we
did what we went there for) if it is screwed up, then it is meddling
(pretty much everything else done by the West in the ME since the time
of the Crusades).

Bingo!