Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default A Woody Allen Moment

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 18:06:19 GMT, Joerg
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:25:47 GMT, Joerg
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]
Time to go outside in the frigid near 70°F weather ;-) and cut up all
the cardboard waste from Christmas into the recycle bin.

Not here. We don't give Christmas presents to each other, just to
others. Except stuff we both want together. Sometimes nothing, sometimes
little stuff, sometimes big stuff like the pool table.
You forget, we had all our kids, their spouses and eight grandchildren
here for Christmas celebration... makes for quite a trash mess :-(

Yep, kids expect gifts these days, and lots of them. Although that's
kind of sad and not the real meaning of Christmas.

You have no kids?

Nope. Too many miscarriages :-(

Sorry :-(

...Jim Thompson