Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Water Heater questions

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:39:50 -0500, Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
I don't really have room for the equipment as it is a townhouse. I'm
considering an undersink unit to avoid trips to the water store, but a
fullhouse unit is out of the question. I could stick a cheap filter unit on
the water heater's inlet, but even that might be overkill as we'll most
likely be living somewhere else in ten years.

For drinking, a tap cartridge filter or pitcher with a filter would
probably do you. I would not worry about water heater. Guy that just

We have one but it doesn't do nearly as good a job as what we get from the
water store. We only use it for boiling food and when we run out of
store water. I'm considering an undersink filter because my wife and
I are getting a little tired of making weekly trips to the water store.

My neighbor across the street has bottled water delivered. Makes no
sense as we are in the same aquifer and water tastes fine. Have not
been in his house but with the 5 gallon bottles, he must have a water
cooler