Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default 2008 Pres

krw wrote:

In article , alt.home.repair,
says...

wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:00:46 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

\.

Without commenting on the rest of it, the educational system is and
always has been a local function. The feds, even to this day, have a
relatively small dog in this hunt.

Our education is in the sewer for the same reason the auto industrey
is in the sewer. Their union created a top heavy structure where
seniority had more value than competence and most of the money went to
the least productive.

Education is in the sewer because a bunch of holier-than-thou's think
science is a threat to society,

Nonsense.

Just look at the watered down texts in use and how they got to be that way.

and that it's more important for little
Johnny to play football

True.

(and for Susie to get laid by the quarterback)

This doesn't go very will with you asinine statement above.

It may seem inconsistent, but there are plenty of slutty fundamentalists.

than it is for them to study.

True. .500 wouldn't be bad if you were in MLB.