Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Gibson Guitar Company - Discovery Channel

Saw the show, Some Assembly Required. Sort of like How It's Made,
but with a guy doing hands on. At least he's not a total idiot like
I've seen in one or two other shows. NOT referring to Mike Rowe on
Dirty Jobs, enjoy him and the show very much. All in all, an
interesting show. I'll definitely watch it again if it is going to be a
regular show. They did steel caskets, which was interesting, but kinda
wish they'd done wooden caskets too. The Gibson company was quite
interesting, but an electric guitar is an electric guitar far as I'm
concerned. Even so, I'd definitely watch the same show again, I always
get new ideas or inspiration. All in all, good show.

JOAT
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President
- Bumper Sticker
I quite agree.