Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob AZ Bob  AZ is offline

Default looking to replace B&D 1/4 corded drill

Does anyone know where a 1/4 inch corded drill (relatively cheap) can be
obtained? � Or am I looking for something that is no longer manufactured?
Yes, there are a few out there, but at $100 dollars and up, not for my
occasional need once or twice a year.

Ace

I bought my last �" drill at a Nut and Bolt place that has lots of
tools for sale. Copper State Nut & Bolt I think it is called. The
drill is a Bosch. Real good quality. Typically I would like a longer
cord but I can cure this desire by simply opening up the drill and
putting on a longer cord. 20' would be nice.

www.copperstate.com

Have you tried Home Depot or Lowes?

Bob AZ