Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Possibly erroneous paint observation

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:37:00 -0600, dpb wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:17:41 -0600, dpb wrote:

Paul MR wrote:
motor oil in cans that you had to puncture and pour with a special tool.
_What_ special tool? That was a "church key", one of which should have
always been handy, surely.

He's talking about the spouts with the built in opener.

In that case, what "special tool"?

I'd wager he meant the old cardboard can w/ the metal top...and I was
making a jest...

Oh! You mean the cardboard can that would collapse if the special tool
(funnel) wasn't carefully inserted into the metal top (G).

Before 16 cent bulk oil in a glass jar and screw on funnel...

I still have church keys!

Oren