Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Questions: Generators, rotary phase converters, and not burningdown the house

On Jan 9, 1:16 am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

It is also an excuse that no jury will buy as it proceeds to commit
you to prison when someone dies.

I can assure you that if I am on the jury you will be imprisoned for
stupidity.

TMT

Please keep posting replies. They're much more entertaining than those from
Ned.
I guess I'm just blessed that paranoid busybodies make me larff.- Hide quoted text -

As I said, juries I have been on relish sending people to jail for
stupidity.

TMT

There is no cure for stupidity. The stupid person will not use a
transfer switch or know how to safely lockout a panel so power is not
back feed to the transmission line. Sending them to jail does not
make them smarter nor does it compensate the family of the victim. It
just cost the taxpayer more money. Fortunately linemen are not so
stupid as to assume a line is dead.

Dan