IMM

Default Hot water system

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...
I've just collected such a system this morning, a 180l DPS Pandora.

I've got one. Shoehorned the HW tank into the loft. Saves a lot of
space. Plumbing is more intricate - lots of safety pipes to dump
pressure outside etc,

The DPS Pandora is different from your system,
though. Lower maximum flow rates

That can be sorted by installing another plate heat exchangers in parallel.
That's if you need very high flow rates of course.

and won't work at all without electricity. However, it doesn't require
lots of safety pipes to dump pressure,

Or an overflow pipe either, so can be fitted in the centre of a house, like
under the stairs , right out of the way. Large metals pipes penetrating
walls can be a large heat sink.

which is the main reason I bought it.

---