Posted to alt.home.repair
Merlin Merlin is offline

Default KaBoom automatic toilet cleaner

On Jan 8, 1:04*pm, Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Often wondered about Geico. *I had trouble with AARP backed insurance of
* woman that hit me. *I'm blessed with lawyer sons. Amazing what a
letter from my son to them did

Frank-

I hear you Frank. Lucky you. My son is a car salesman and makes 5
times what I do, but I do wish he was a lawyer.

The young lady who hit me was yakking on a cell phone and didn't
notice the red light or me in front of her. She actually fought the
case. During it, I said to the Judge that I felt it right for her to
pay ALL of the expenses. The kid interrupted and told the Judge she
thought that *I* should have to pay for her cell phone.

Neither the Judge or I understood her reasoning. She lost.