Posted to rec.woodworking
John E. John E. is offline

Default Education

I noticed you sidestepped my main question, who gets to decide who's
"motivated" and who's just a lil *******?

John E.

"Stewart Schooley" wrote in message
news

"John E." wrote in message
I'm curious Mr. Schooley, who gets to decide what level of motivation is
sufficient and at what age do you simply write off those who you deem
"unmotivated"?

As the father of a child saddled with both a learning disability and an
extremely high IQ, I'm naturally curious about your parameters.

John,

Children with special needs are a different category entirely. There are

all
kinds of programs for these children in schools all over the country. Most
of these programs attempt to integrate these students as much as possible
into the regular school environment and that is desirable.

Spending money on these students and on studies that allow educators to

work
with health professionals to develop the best programs for these students

is
money well spent.

Stewart