Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Gibson Guitar Company - Discovery Channel

J T said:

It's Channel 30 here, NC. Tonight, at 10 PM, and 2 AM, they'll
show a tour of the Gibson Guitar Co., and how to assemble a Les Paul
guitar. Then casket mking. The show is Some Assembly Required....

Thanks for the heads up, JOAT. Looks to be a new series.
I never would have known about it without your pointer.
Too busy learnin' new stuff 'stead of postin'. ;-)

JOAT
You can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up
all night.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Greg G.