Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] avgwynn@usblowers.com is offline

Default need help finding metric bearing locknut

On Dec 21 2007, 8:09*am, Randy wrote:
Anyone here know of a source for a metric bearing locknut. *size is
KM13, with a fine thread pitch, M65 x1,5 * Standard is 2mm pitch in
that size.

Found them hehttp://www.david-dorfmueller.de/*listed under DIN 1804

Looking for a source in the USA, Kaman bearing supply has had no luck
in four days.

This is for my Italian Lansing lathe.

thanks
Randy
Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Randy,

We have the SKF KM 13 locknut (made in Sweden) in stock. If you would
like verify if it is what you are looking, I can email you a picture
of the locknut. We also carry the matching SKF MB 13 lockwashers.

For other sizes of metric locknuts & lockwashers, please visit our
website at www.usblowers.com

Best regards,

Andrew Gwynn
U.S. Blowers