Leon Heller

Default Ideas needed for take a part joints

"Lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message
As a hobby I make items out of copper and manage to sell a few items a

year.
I've recently had an inquiry for one of my items but with some
modifications. I've made a few copper pyramids for people that believe in
such things to be used in meditation and other metaphysical/mystical uses.
You can see a picture at
http://www.copperaccents.com/Product...r_Pyramid.html

Isn't it a bit small? I thought one had to sit inside the pyramid to benefit
from its miraculous properties. 8-)
It should be OK for sharpening razor blades, purifying water, etc.:

http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/pyramideffects.html

Perhaps it will also sharpen drills, lathe tools, etc. and we can throw away
our grinders. 8-)

Leon