Retief

Default Tim May runs to the government for help...

Tim May wrote:

(Yes, I removed you from my killfiles. My attorney advised me to keep
all of your posts in a folder and to print them out at intervals. She

So, after years of railing against the government, Tim now runs to the
government for help... How typical...

Tim's attorney is an officer of the Court -- and any action she takes
on Tim's behalf will be through those Courts (and my taxes will end up
paying for Tim May's protection).

said your profile pretty much matches someone about to "go postal.")

Doesn't California have a law against practicing medicine without a
license? Where did Tim's attorney get her M.D.?

Retief
--
No 'z's to reply