Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP LaserJet 4M -- Yipes! Black stripes!

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

You want my 2 cents worth?

Yes, if it's ever worth the 2 cents.

It's convenient how HP was able to print an exact fault that would
point to a component that's not intended for the basic user to correct
and local supplier to have..

I see that you're stil as stupid as ever.

This only tells me that some where along the line the flaw was found
and the instruction manual updated until the end of production of that
version..

maybe wher you work works that way. HP doesn't.

Simply solution. Buy a new Laser printer of a different model.

More bad advice from Jamie.

Why don't you create news:sci.electronics.just.replace.the.damn.thing
so you'll be right, once in a while?

I see I must create a filter for here also to cover you, asshole.

For your information. We had one of those units at work and had it
repair a few times for that exact problem. I never knew it was in the
owners manual how ever, since we have a service tech that comes in for
us to handle those things. It's sitting happy in a land fill some where
or maybe recycled into some chinese product by now.

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

That's right, you illiterate piece of crap. Anyone who disagrees
with you is an 'asshole'.

You still can't read. The error codes were in the SERVICE manual,
and the fact that YOU can't keep an item working doesn't mean that
everyone else is incapable of repairing the same model, for the same
problem. In other words: IF YOU CAN'T GIVE USEFUL ADVICE, SHUT YOUR BIG
MOUTH.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell