Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Really stupid musings, sorry 'bout the waste of bandwidth

"Leon"wrote

The new cabinet has a shelf midway up and I used 2 finish nails on each
side to tack the shelf into position and then I used the Domino to plunge
through the sides of the cabinet and into the side edges of the shelf, 4

on
each side. Then I glued and pounded in 8 Dominos to permanently fasten

the
shelf in place.

You're still finding uses for that Domino, eh?

That's exactly the way I joined the vertical dividers to the top and bottom
of the dovetailed sideboard case I made recently, except that I used a
plunge router to cut the "mortises" ... "through tenons" the easy way, and
hell for stout.

Would have been much quicker with the Domino. That's one slick tool.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07