Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Digital 'spirit' level

In article ,
Brian G wrote:
Most spirit levels are only as accurate as the person reading them
anyway - so I wasn't looking for super accuracy.

No Dave,

Spirit levels are only as accurate as the actual bubble.

And the person reading them. Same as many things. Not all will judge
accurately when the bubble is *exactly* between the lines as well as some.

If you get a poor quality level then the 'bubble' seldom 'touches' the
line and *that* leads to guesswork and inaccuracy - or simply a level
that isn't long enough for the job.

I don't think I've got one where the bubble is *exactly* the length of the
distance between the lines. Including a couple of pricey ones.

As a matter of interest, good quality levels usually have bubble
adjustment screws fitted as standard.

Yes - I realise that. But most don't.

--
*24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.