Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default diy book

In article ,
Dave wrote:
benpost wrote:
i'm interested in buying a diy book, can anyone recommend any?

I am no expert at DIY, but I find the books generalize too much, but
more importantly, they age rather fast.

Hmm. I'd say not for most basic tasks. Like decorating, minor building
works, carpentry etc. True if you're looking for information on the latest
boiler or wiring regs and so on but then I'd not expect that sort of info
from a DIY book anyway.

Far better to ask a question on uk.diy news group.

Certainly to clarify anything you don't understand. But asking the right
question is easier with a knowledge of the basics.

--
*It's not hard to meet expenses... they're everywhere.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.