Posted to uk.d-i-y
Person Person is offline

Default diy book

On 7 Jan, 20:47, "rrh" wrote:
"benpost" wrote in message

i'm interested in buying a diy book, can anyone recommend any?

They can be quite useful for showing you how things are typically
constructed (eg walls, roofs, floors) and what materials are typically
available for DIY use (eg sheet materials, fasteners), but as George implies
are pretty limited. I saw a large recently-published Dorling Kindersley DIY
manual remaindered from £25 to £6 at WH Smith the other day.

I have the Dorling Kindersley DIY manual and yes I got it for £6, it
is brilliant, it has plenty of pictures to.