Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
mark krawczuk[_2_] mark krawczuk[_2_] is offline

Default Automatically powering 220V dust vac when 220V saw starts

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:50:19 GMT, ehsjr wrote:

Per request on seb

Note that the CT in the GFCI can be used. The
Coilcraft CT shown was used for space/layout.

It is a LOT easier to simply mount a standard light switch that turns on
the dust collector, and turn the damned thing off when you are done with
the saw, you lazy *******. (talking to the OP)

Also, the spool up time of most dust gathering system, let alone the
lag of the air in the ducting for it means that it won't be ready to do
the job while the cut is being made if it gets turned on by the saw blade
motor and then turns off just after. It also means that the ducting will
likely plug up with sawdust since the system needs to remain on a few
seconds AFTER the cut is made.

Just stick to doing it manually. Sheesh. What a lazy **** world this
has become.

I can see "Help me move this 400 pound load from point A to point b."
but NOT "Help me to not have to throw this switch, I'm such a lazy
****tard."

Un****ingbelievable.

well, tell me , do you know what reason he wants a dust vac to power up ,
when saw starts ??? well, no .

maybe he`s handicapped, or has sore arms etc,, i dont know ... dont go
mouthin of , when u dont know the reason why ...'

****