RellikJM

Default Unusual compression spring source needed?

What machine? Did you check these resources?

Steve Young at Pinball Resource http://www.pbresource.com/
http://www.foramusementonly.to/ FAO is another great place,
www.actionpinball.com Ray Johnson for ROMs and goodies.
http://www.coinopcauldron.com Clive for board repairs and good help
Rick at Bay Area Amusements LLC is a good source
www.centsibleamusements.com
http://www.marcospec.com/merchant2/merchant.mv Marco is nice too.
http://members.cox.net/gpe/GPE_Main.html Ed is great too.
Bob Ellingson Is a super person
http://www.pbliz.com/index.htm The Liz for TZ and other goodies
http://www.mantisamusements.com/ Kerry makes lots of good things
http://bigdaddy-enterprises.com/ Steve Kulpa
http://www.thekingofpayne.com/ Roc for plastic washers and other good things
Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)
http://www.passionforpinball.com/ Cliffy for protectors
http://www.mantisamusements.com/ Kerry for stuff too
www.wicothesource.com
www.happcontrols.com

--
RellikJM
RellikJM AT Yahoo DOT Com

"Marcel Gonzalez" wrote in message
I have a pinball machine that needs a specific spring, but the usual

sources
have to custom make them, resorting to a minimum quantity (usually 500).
The spring is of compression-type. It is much fatter in the middle than on

the
ends. It looks like 2 cone springs back to back, but there are no welds
evident, it is one whole spring. When compressed it forms a nice thin ring

(all
the coil turns come together).
Anyone know - What kind of spring is this? Any known off the shelf source

?

Thanks in advance.
Marcel