Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Really stupid musings, sorry 'bout the waste of bandwidth

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Like all of us, you have a nifty new tool and are exploring its possible
uses. :-)

Yeah, 8 months later and I still find new things to do with it.

The cabinet I am building will fit in the void left in a cabinet when I
removed a double oven in a 35 year old kitchen.
The sides of the cabinet will not show after sliding the cabinet into the
void.
The new cabinet has a shelf midway up and I used 2 finish nails on each
side to tack the shelf into position and then I used the Domino to plunge
through the sides of the cabinet and into the side edges of the shelf, 4 on
each side. Then I glued and pounded in 8 Dominos to permanently fasten the
shelf in place.