Gunner

Default Gunner's medical bills

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:26:53 GMT, yourname wrote:

uh I am not ht eone talking about giving medals to mass murderers,
abortion is legal, move to somewhere it aint

Putting Jews in ditches and machine gunning them was legal
Putting Jews in truck bodies connected to the exhaust pipe was legal
Putting Jews in large rooms then poisoning them with Zyklon B gas was
legal.

Does that make it right?

Gunner

Lawrence Glickman wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:32:16 GMT, yourname wrote:

so killing people is ok, so long as you don't like what they do, and you
are part of a tiny psychotic minority that wants to control other
people, hmm interesting

R U Kidding?

Slaughtering babies is not psychotic? Murder? Heinous CRIMES against
Humanity, that put Holocaust to shame in comparison ?

You are part of the problem dude. Get help quickly.

Lg

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell