Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Hachiroku ハチロク Hachiroku ハチロク is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:43:34 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

Further, I'm not convinced that your senator Kennedy and his chums, shut
up for quite the reasons that you suppose. They may indeed have had a door
slammed shut, but I'm willing to bet that it was a political one, and
behind them, at that

LOL! We're talking KENNEDY here! He NEVER shuts up!!!

No, if he stopped flapping his gums, it was because he realized he had
nothing to flap them about. If he had found things out of line at
Guantanamo, he would have done his best to shut it down.

His reticence since his visit speaks volumes to me.