Posted to sci.energy.hydrogen,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.toyota
Hachiroku ハチロク Hachiroku ハチロク is offline

Default Repair or despair? Natalie or Jim?

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:57:06 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

Most of the time BBC journalists slag the U.S.. It's VERY rarely that
you see any NON-yellow journalism on the BBC when it comes to Iraq.

I don't think that is quite true. The BBC *officially* has no political
bias,

Oh, dear, oh dear. I have been listening to the World Service for almost
30 years. Even up to three years ago I would have agreed with this. Two
years ago I was looking for a satellite radio and settled on XM because
they had the World Service. I was so enthralled with the music I didn't
start listening to the BBC until earlier this year.

HOLY ****!!!!!! Have they got Agendas, or WHAT?!?!?! They LOVE slamming
the US, and they shove things down your throat!!! I can't BELIEVE the
change!

For their 75th 'Birthday' they were talking with a guy from the US who has
moved to Shanghai, sold all his US Dollars and securities and is investing
heavily in Asia. He says he finds the BBC delightfully neutral and
unbiased.

He must have cotton for brains...

(But, I still listen to the World Service every night, even when I do find
myself swearing at the radio, which I *NEVER* used to do with the BBC...)