Tim May

Default Gunner's medical bills

In article . net,
Mysterion wrote:

--
Remove "nospam" for e-mail
"Tim May" wrote in message
I drink water. Water tastes good. Water is what my cat likes. Water is
the water of life.

Water is best, but studies showing the benefits from green tea polyphenols
abound.
I use 5 green tea bags, one earl grey, one cat's claw (immune booster) and 2
ginseng, steeped for 20 minutes.
Sweetened with 4 tablespoons of honey and a quarter teaspoon of stevia
powder it comes out to about 240 calories per gallon.

I sometimes drink tea, and even sometimes buy the prepared bottes of
green tea, e.g., "SoBe" types. Only if on sale.

I mostly gave up trying to juggle all of the various compounds which
someone claimed would prolong life.

Avoiding sugar water seems like a big enough step to take.

--Tim May