Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default It's for the children

HeyBub wrote:

wrote:

I'm the author of the American Thinker article. I also commented on
the EnergyPulse article - it got me digging on the issue.

The choice is not loss of control of your thermostat versus
blackouts. The choice is nuclear power plants versus continued loss
of freedom and further invasion of one's life by the state.

Law I in politics is "tax the few, benefit the many."

In California, it's "regulate the many, benefit the loudest."

Hi,
To me, it is ignore the silent majority, pleaae the loud minority
Silent majority should rise up and take their place.