Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default OT. Dell

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 15:14:35 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

I do all my work with OpenOffice 2.3 (*), and before that with StarOffice 7 (I
think). I'm the only non-Windows person in my office. None of them have ever
noticed. None of them have ever complained about being unable to open my
documents. I have never been unable to open their documents. All is copacetic.

Blimey - 'copacetic' - there's my new word for the day. Apparently it's
been used just once before in the archived history of this newsgroup -
by Mr Mike Ring in 2001.

I worked with Micheal O' Ringo (as we called him) in 1969.

Bear in mind he'd trained to be a Vicar, and "Copacetic" seems to be a
descendant of the Hebrew phrase "hakol beseder".

Or as the Na^^^ Germans would have it "Alles in ordnung"

DG