Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Renovation, all new plumbing questions

I thought the whole point of using PEX was to eliminate as many connections
as possible, particularly ones inside of walls where the mechanical seals
could leak unnoticed for some time. This would rule out Tees and Ells and
promote home runs from a manifold and using curved tubes to make 90 degrees.

"S. Barker" wrote in message
we looked at probably two dozen houses while house shopping with our son.
All the pex jobs i saw had the 90's clamped on them. And 'tee's' also.

"Pete C." wrote in message

Don't know, perhaps they make more profit by using more fittings and
connections than necessary. Certainly the manufacturers of the PEX don't
recommend that.