Lawrence Glickman

Default Gunner's medical bills

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:41:12 GMT, Strabo wrote:

So by going to the Supreme Court, and re-opening his case, his
previous arrangements for life in prison without parole are subject to
becoming null and void. It would be, in effect, a new trial, and
thusly, any arrangements under the old terms of agreement wouldn't
necessarily be part of the equation.

When was the original trial?

Where was it held?

Who sat on the jury?

Good question. I don't remember, or I don't know. Same difference.
And while we're on the topic, what happened to Eric Rudolph? Where is
he? What is happening with him? I don't recall him going to trial,
do you?

Lg