Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Urinal

In message ,
lid writes
In article ,
"James" writes:

"Mark" wrote in message

James wrote in message
Anyone know where I might find a urinal for installation at home.

i saw some at gentoworks.co.uk but not much I fancy

I didn't realise finding the right pee pot was so hard.

Budget of £300 + whatever plumber would charge to fit

How cool I get rid of the down stairs toilet and get a urinal, I'll drink
loads of beer just to tinkle of 30 mins

The novelty might wear off nah not likely

Ah you need a She-Pee one
http://www.topfoto.co.uk/gallery/Gla...es/ppage44.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/224vq2

I was looking for something quite different and come! across this, honest

-

lol.

Can't help wondering if there's a design flaw -- she'd be
stuffed without those 10" heels on. Looks like a "designed
by men" issue...

Wasn't someone selling disposable paper tubes for wimmin to stand up and
**** a few years ago ?

I remember stewarding at a Dexys Midnight Runners concert in Kilburn
years ago

I went for a **** and two "ladies" walked into the gents and one kept
guard while the other dropped her knickers turned around and relieved
herself against the porcelain.

The "what're you looking at" stare meant it was just better not to ask

nice place kilburn ...

--
geoff