DFM & JCM

Default Cleaning for Oxygen Service

http://www.airspeedpress.com/newoxyhacker.html
I don't know how relevant you may find this but it does specifically address
oxygen cleaning of scuba tanks and other high pressure scuba gear. I have
this book and believe it is one of the better ones that i have read. Vance
is pretty much the Lindsey of the scuba diving world. He is an enthusiast
that has many useful ideas for the scuba diver. david mahoney
"Mark" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of these publications other than
joining the CGA?

O2-DIR "2000 Directory of Cleaning Agents for Oxygen Service"

G-4.1 "Cleaning Equipment for Oxygen Service"

Thanks.