Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Urinal

In message , James
writes

"Lobster" wrote in message
Bob Minchin wrote:
James wrote:
Anyone know where I might find a urinal for installation at home.

i saw some at gentoworks.co.uk but not much I fancy

I didn't realise finding the right pee pot was so hard.

Budget of £300 + whatever plumber would charge to fit

How cool I get rid of the down stairs toilet and get a urinal, I'll
drink loads of beer just to tinkle of 30 mins

The novelty might wear off nah not likely

Fitting a urinal could well affect the saleability of your house in
future.
Bob

Almost certainly, I'd have thought!

I can almost see the attraction of fitting one in an household of
all-males, who have no female friends or relatives, and where there might
not be room for a conventional toliet - but what on earth would be the
point of removing an existing loo for this?

David

Not very likely to sell up in the near or far future.

I have a spare bathroom with a walk in shower just put in (solely for me) as
when I get in from work I'm a bit messy. So I kind of designing it as I got
along. Done the tiling, shower, counter, mirror, extractor, flooring. just
needs a urinal and a heated tower rail

You may be wondering why the hell well, this room was unusued and we just
slung whatever in there till I reclaimed it as my island so I thought I'd
stamp my personal touch on it and be a bit different. Besides I hate lifting
the seat up for the rest of the family and putting it down ... it'd be nice
to just walk in and out ... off course washing my hands

Wetroom - just **** on the floor

--
geoff