Posted to uk.d-i-y
James[_4_] James[_4_] is offline

Default Urinal

"Owain" wrote in message
James wrote:
Anyone know where I might find a urinal for installation at home.

Any local plumber's merchant should be able to order one. Apparently they
used to be quite commmon in eg billiard rooms in country houses.

Would sir like china or stainless steel?

Stainless stell unless china comes with prawn crackers.

How cool I get rid of the down stairs toilet and get a urinal, I'll drink
loads of beer just to tinkle of 30 mins
The novelty might wear off nah not likely

I've heard of people trying to recreate a pub atmosphere at home, but
putting a condom machine in the under-stairs cludgie is going a bit far!

Thats a good idea ... but my wife might get suspicious lol

Owain