Posted to uk.d-i-y
James[_4_] James[_4_] is offline

Default Urinal

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"James" writes:
Anyone know where I might find a urinal for installation at home.

i saw some at gentoworks.co.uk but not much I fancy

I didn't realise finding the right pee pot was so hard.

Budget of £300 + whatever plumber would charge to fit

How cool I get rid of the down stairs toilet and get a urinal, I'll drink
loads of beer just to tinkle of 30 mins

The novelty might wear off nah not likely

Aston Matthews in Essex Road, Islington had an interesting one
when I browsed around their shop a couple of years back.
It was a urinal with a wash hand basin on the top, which flushed
the urinal.

Interesting ... just saw one .. bog standard pardon the pun but has a dim
red led for nightime visits! how cool is that.