Posted to alt.home.repair
mikees501 mikees501 is offline

Default Carrier Comfort Zone thermostat

My Carrier "Comfort Zone" 4 zone thermostat has an option area that is
specific to installation/service. I cannot find any model number but the
circuit board does contain the letters CZCT rev. 1.3 on it. My question is
rather simple, I cannot set the HEAT temp below 65F. My thought that this
restriction is programmed someplace in the "Options Area". I need for my
vacation mode to go below 65F and I cannot completely shut the system down
or risk a freeze.
Any help greatly appreciated as I can find nothing on Carrier's WEB.

Mike